Danville Area Community College’s Corporate Education department is offering a lunch and learn workshop on “Reasonable Suspicion with Concern about Legalized Marijuana/Cannabis in Illinois” as of January 1, 2020. The lunch and learn workshop will be held Tuesday, December 3, 2019 from 11AM-1:30PM at DACC in the Bremer Theater. Cost is $49 per person which includes lasagna from Jocko’s.
Learn the risk management role of supervisors in the reasonable suspicion process. All persons who hold a supervisory or management role within business and industry should attend.
Learning Objectives of the workshop:
• Understand the technical definition of Reasonable Suspicion Drug/Alcohol Testing.
• Learn the Risk Management role of supervisors or managers in the reasonable suspicion process.
• Realize the liability risk as a manager and as a representative of the organization.
• Learn what is required when challenged with the potential for drug/alcohol use in your workforce.
• What is your potential for management/supervisor liability.
• What are you REQUIRED to do?
For registration information or questions, contact Stephanie Yates at 217-554-1628 or simply email email@example.com to request a seat.