INDUSTRIAL CAREER PATHWAYS
Short-Term Hands-On Training for Manufacturing
New session starts April 16
100% Grant funded training for manufacturing employees.
To date, participants have averaged a 25% increase in mechanical aptitude skills and troubleshooting abilities upon completion of the mechanical skills training.
April 16, 2019-May 16, 2019.
Classes meet T/W/Th 12:30-3:30
Technology Center 104A
• 40 Hour Basic Mechanical Skills program covers shop math, blueprint reading, machine drawing, measurement, hand tools, mechanical components I & II, and machine adjustment fundamentals.
• Mechanical aptitude pre and post assessment included.
• License for OSHA 10 Hour General Industry online course included.
• 90 day all-access to Tooling U/SME online industrial (1 hour) courses included (For incumbent workers course selection is employer choice).
• Incumbent workers must be employed at least 6 months
To reserve seats:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call 217-554-1628 or
Sign up online
Industrial Career Pathways
Danville Area Community College