Limited seating available for the 2017 Danville Area Community College Lean Certificate Series!
Reserve seats for your employees to attend the entire Lean training series OR sign up for individual classes. This is a great local training opportunity for employees to attend a comprehensive Lean training program.
Online registration: http://www.dacc.edu/cce/cct/training/registration
LEAN CERTIFICATE SERIES
The Most Comprehensive Continuous Improvement Series Available LOCALLY!
Starting July 18, 2017
at Danville Area Community College
Your employees will learn and experience:
• Lean Overview with Simulation – Full day workshop combines a comprehensive classroom presentation with hands-on simulation of a production facility. Introduces Lean concepts and how to implement them on the shop floor. JULY 18, 2017 ~ 8AM-5PM CST
• Lean Leadership – Interactive workshop the covers the Lean System, Tools for Lean Management, Lean Governance and Growing a Lean Culture. JULY 19, 2017 ~ 8AM-5PM CST
• Problem Solving – Covers the 8-Step Closed Loop Problem Solving Process and More! JULY 25, 2017 ~ 8AM-12PM CST
• Mistake Proofing – Teaches the importance of mistake proofing to the Lean Enterprise.
JULY 25, 2017 ~ 1-5PM CST.
• Value Stream Mapping – Learn VSM concepts and apply them to a product family using Current and Future State Mapping. JULY 26, 2017 ~ 8AM-12PM CST
• Administrative VSM – Covers the 8 Basic Wastes in the context of a non-production process such as sales, order entry, inventory control, purchasing, accounting and more! JULY 26, 2017 ~ 1-5PM CST
• 5S/Workplace Organization – Learn key concepts and techniques associated with implementation of a 5S system. AUGUST 1, 2017 ~ 8AM-12PM CST
• Quick Changeover – Learn the fundamental principles of set-up reduction and standard methodology in applying SMED to any type of setup or industry. AUGUST 1, 2017 ~ 1-5 PM CST
• Pull/Kanban – Learn how to link manufacturing output to customer demand using a 6-step process for designing and implementing a pull system. AUGUST 2, 2017 ~ 8AM-12PM CST
• Total Productive Maintenance – Learn how TPM goes far beyond traditional maintenance boundaries to attack equipment related waste including downtime, speed losses, defects, constant adjustments, changeover and breakdowns. Increase overall equipment effectiveness and reduce downtime! AUGUST 2, 2017 ~ 1-5PM CST
Available to employees as a 48 hour training series including books on every Lean topic $2,200 OR as individual classes for $275 (half day) or $500 (Full day)
At Bremer Conference Center. Training by Versatech Engineering.
Snacks and lunch provided each day.
Register online http://www.dacc.edu/cce/cct/training/registration