Upcoming training...Danville Area Community College's Corporate Education can help with your training needs!
CDL Driving Training
• CDL Driving Training, July 31-Sept. 8; 8AM-4:30PM.
• CDL Driving Training, Sept. 11-Oct. 20; 8AM-4:30PM.
• CDL Driving Training, Oct. 23-Dec. 1; 8AM-4:30PM.
• CDL Driving Training, Dec. 4, 2017-Jan. 19, 2018; 8AM-4:30PM.
• Driver Education; July 24-Aug. 18; 8AM-2PM; TC-141.
• Driver Education; Oct. 30-Nov. 24; 8AM-2PM; TC-141.
For more information or to register for CDL Driving Training or Driver Education,
call Pete Powell, DACC Coordinator Tractor Trailer Driver & Public Safety Program at 217-443-8565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forklift Operator Training for New Drivers
• Forklift Operator for New Drivers; August 15, 2017; 8:30AM-3:00PM; Bremer 110.
Forklift Online Registration and payment at www.dacc.ed/cce code word: forklift
Call for information on recertifications for your employees on site.
NFPA 70E Arc Flash Electrical Safety Training
• NFPA 70E Arc Flash Electrical Safety; September 7, 2017; 8AM-12PM; $150; Bremer Conference Center, Room 110.
Improve Your Business By Improving Your Workplace Culture!
• Local Business Owners, Executives and Managers are encouraged to attend an Executive Breakfast with Judy Ryan of Lifework Systems; Wednesday, September 13, 2017; 8AM-10:30AM; $50/person (this includes a copy of Judy's book What’s the Deal With Workplace Culture Change? and your own customized workplace culture report if you complete her exploration survey here)
For more information or to register, call Stephanie Yates, DACC Director Customized Training at 217-554-1628 or email email@example.com.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN EMT-BASIC
Aug. 21-Dec. 13, 2017 ~ Mon. & Wed., 6-9PM
Must register in person. $750 fee due at registration.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL RESPONDER (EMR)
Call to check for available course dates.
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION TRAINING CENTER
Courses offered monthly (classroom and eLearning)
Aug. 22-Nov. 9, 2017 ~ Tues. & Thurs., 2:30-4:30PM
Key Word PHLEBOTOMY. $375 fee due at registration.
Aug. 24-Nov. 9, 2017 ~ Thurs., 6:00-8:30PM
Key Work PHARMACY. $220 fee due at registration.
For more information contact DACC’s Corporate Education at 217-443-8777
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org