Danville Area Community College’s Corporate Education is offering 3 hour modules Microsoft Excel “A la carte” Training. The training will be offered virtually via Zoom and led by Brent Jones. Pick from the modules listed for the focus in which you would like to strengthen your Excel skills. Have multiple tools you would like to either fine tune or learn? Sign up for more than one!
Microsoft Excel “A la carte” Training
• Entering Data, Formatting, Tables – March 29, 2022; 9AM-12PM
• Ranges, References, Formulas, Printing – April 5, 2022; 9AM-12PM
• Functions, Formulas, Charts – April 12, 2022; 9AM-12PM
• Complex Charting, Analysis, Forecasting – April 19, 2022; 9AM-12PM
• Database Tables & Analysis, Solving – April 26, 2022; 9AM-12PM
• Pivot Table & Pivot Chart – May 3, 2022; 9AM-12PM
All modules are 3 hours in length: 9AM-12PM. S49 Class per class.
To register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217-443-8779
Danville Area Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to Jill A. Cranmore, Vice President of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Title IX Coordinator, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Danville Area Community College, 2000 E. Main St., Martin Luther King Memorial Way, Danville, IL 61832-5199, 217-443-8756, or email@example.com.