Danville Area Community College is offering Summer Adult Education Classes. These Adult Education classes are FREE!
GED DAY CLASSES
• May 22 -June 29; Monday-Thursday; 8:30AM-11:30AM
• July 3-Aug 11; Monday-Thursday; 8:30AM-11:30AM
GED NIGHT CLASSES
• May 22-June 29; Monday & Wednesday; 5PM-7:30PM
• July 3-Aug. 11; Monday & Wednesday.; 5PM-7:30PM
ESL-English As A Second Language
• May 22-June 29; Monday-Thursday; 8:30AM-11:30AM
• July 3-Aug. 11; Monday-Thursday; 8:30AM-11:30AM
GED & ESL Online Classes are available upon request.
Registration and Placement Testing will take place on the DACC campus in Prairie Hall between the hours of 8AM-1PM, Monday-Friday.
For any questions or more information, please call 217-443-8782.
Danville Area Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to Jill A. Cranmore, Vice President of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Title IX Coordinator, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Danville Area Community College, 2000 E. Main St., Martin Luther King Memorial Way, Danville, IL 61832-5199, 217-443-8756, or email@example.com.