Danville Area Community College’s Corporate Education department offers many open enrollment classes and also specialized training for business and industry.
Below is the information on the Siemens 1500 Series PLC Troubleshooting, TIA Portal Programming, and Advanced Functions
Levels 1 & 2
Course Length: 5 days/Level
Total Hours: 80 hours
Dates: April 15-19 (Level 1)
April 29-May 3 (Level 2)
Location: DACC Tech Center
• A system overview of the SIMATIC S7-1500 includes a description of hardware and software components plus system configuration issues. This course concentrates on the STEP 7 hardware, program structures, basic instruction set and troubleshooting using TIA Portal.
• Hands-on exercises using STEP 7 TIA Portal software examples, so that maintenance personnel can focus on issues such as how to replace an existing module and how to use diagnostic indicators to verify correct operation of communication.
• Avanced Instruction set
• Function, Function Blocks and System Blocks
• Data Blocks addressing and their usage
• Additional Programming tools (VAT, Force I/O and Reference Data)
• Interface to addition field devices
• Option modules based on the customer’s needs and available time
Cost: $2,500/participant for 80 hours
For more information or to register, contact Stephanie Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call the Corporate Education Department at
(217) 443-8777 or 217-554-1628 or email@example.com or
Visit the Corporate Education website at www.dacc.edu/cce for more information or to register online.