2019 Lean Certificate Series
Starting April 23 at Danville Area Community College!
The Most Comprehensive Continuous Improvement Series AvailableLOCALLY! Grant funding for Illinois companies.
Your employees will learn and experience:
• Lean 101: A Lean Manufacturing Overview with Simulation - Full day workshop combines a comprehensive classroom presentation with hands-on simulation of a production facility. Introduces Lean concepts and how to implement them on the shop floor. April 23
• Lean Leadership/Change Management - Interactive workshop the covers the Lean System, Tools for Lean Management, Lean Governance and Growing a Lean Culture. April 24
• Value Stream Mapping & 5S/Workplace Organization - Learn VSM concepts and apply them to a product family using Current and Future State Mapping. Become familiar with key concepts and techniques associated with implementation of a 5S system. April 30
• Quick Changeover - Learn the fundamental principles of set-up reduction and standard methodology in applying SMED to any type of setup or industry. The techniques covered demonstrate how to reduce changeover time to hours, to minutes, and even seconds. May 1
• Cellular/Flow Manufacturing - This workshop demonstrates how to link and balance manufacturing operations to reduce lead times, minimize work in process, optimize floor space usage, and improve productivity. May 7
• Pull/Kanban Systems & Total Productive Maintenance - Learn how to link manufacturing output to customer demand using a 6-step process for designing and implementing a pull system. Participants will gain an understanding of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and its major components, including how to measure and increase overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and how TPM can help avoid production delays. May 8
$1,795 per company seat. 50% grant funding applied (Illinois Companies) = only $897.50 per person for the 6 Day training series!
Classes 8:00 am - 5:00 pm each day in Vermilion Hall.
Reserve a seat online OR call 217-554-1628 to reserve a seat or for questions!