November 2015 - DACC Foundation Accepting Scholarship Applications
Applications are currently being accepted for scholarships offered by the Danville Area Community College Foundation. Part-time and full-time students who will be attending DACC are eligible. First-time DACC students, recent high school graduates, and current DACC students are encouraged to apply. The DACC Foundation Scholarship Application allows students to complete one application to be considered for all available Foundation scholarships.
The DACC Foundation Scholarship applications are available in the DACC Foundation, Information, Registration, Counseling, and Financial Aid offices. Only one application needs to be completed for the student to be considered for all current scholarships. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
List of available scholarships for 2016-2017 (Scholarship Booklet, PDF format)
For additional information, call the DACC Foundation Office at (217) 443-8843, or
e-mail email@example.com. Those students selected to receive a scholarship will be notified by mail in early April and will be invited to attend the Honors Program at DACC in September of 2015.
Instructions for Completing the Application Form
1. Save this application to your computer. Only one application is needed for all DACC Foundation Scholarships.
2016-2017 Horticulture Application Form (PDF format)
2016-2017 Application Form (MS Word format)
2. Use the TAB key to move between fields if completing electronically.
3. Typewritten applications are preferred, but neat, handwritten applications (using a pen) are acceptable.
4. Complete all information as thoroughly as possible. It is very important to declare your intended major -- many scholarships are established for specific areas of study.
5. Print out application and sign.
6. Make sure to include a personal essay, a letter of recommendation and an official copy of your latest transcript. Your application is not complete without these documents! Don't forget to include an official copy of your latest transcript.
7. We must receive your application by:
5:00 P.M. on February 22, 2016
Danville Area Community College Foundation
2000 East Main Street
Danville, IL 61832
Hand deliver to:
Danville Area Community College
Vermilion Hall, Room 209
Tributes to major donors: