Instructor, Electronics, Business and Technology
Seattle University BSME., 1985
Seattle University BSEE., 1989
Purdue University M.S., 1991
Purdue University Ph.D., 1995
Motor Controls, Solid State, Digital Principles and Applications
Programming Logic Controllers
- Design and development of embedded software
- Application of digital signal processing algorithms for system analysis
- Computer simulation techniques for various electric/electronic systems
Publications and Conferences
- Rapid Calculation of the Periodic Steady-State for Time-Varying Power System Loads,” (with G. T. Heydt); 1994 North American Symposium, Portland Oregon.
- The Periodic State-State in Power Distribution Engineering,” (with G. T. Heydt); 1993 North American Symposium, Washington DC.
- Participant: Nanoscale Chemical-Electrical-Mechanical Manufacturing Systems Symposium, 2007