SIGN-UP FOR COMMENCEMENT
Our annual ceremony is held every May (typically around the third Friday of the month). Students who graduate in the preceding fall term, the current spring term, and the upcoming summer term are invited to participate.
Steps to Participate in Graduation Ceremony:
- If you have not ordered your cap and gown, please contact the Records Office no later than March 31, 2014. If we do not hear from by then, you will not be able to participate in the Commencement Ceremony. Call (217) 443-8797, e-mail Mary Jo Gentrup at email@example.com or stop by Records in Vermilion Hall.
- Pick up your cap & gown at the Records Office after May 3rd.
- Try your cap and gown on after you pick it up to make sure that it fits. The Records Office typically has a few extras in case a gown does not fit properly.
- Hang your gown up so that the wrinkles will fall out by graduation day.
- Attend the Graduation Practice on the morning of graduation. Details at a later date.
If you cannot attend practice, please call the Records Office to let them know.
- Graduates do not wear their cap and gown for practice, but they may bring it for their picture (taken before or after practice).
- Graduation honors will be distributed at the Graduation Practice. Participants will have received a letter in the mail (in early May) to let them know if they will receive any honors recognition (for cumulative grade point average or Phi Theta Kappa).
For Additional Information, Please Contact:
DACC Records Office
2000 E. Main Street
Danville, IL 61832