- Student's total program must contain a minimum of 60 credit hours for an A.S.A., A.A.S., A.G.S. or A.E.S. degree.
- Cumulative grade point average must not be less than 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Candidates for the Associate in Science & Arts Degree must present an organized program of study which meets our General Education requirements
- Associate degree candidates must complete INST 101 Success in College. To maximize the benefits of this course, students should complete it during their first semester at the college.
Stop by the Records Office (Vermilion Hall, 217-443-8797)
- Verify your high school transcript or GED is on file at the same time you file your intent
- Provide best known address for future contact
- Order cap and gown for graduation
Stop by the Career Services Center if you are a Career/Vocational Student (Lincoln Hall, 217-443-8597)
- Learn what services are offered to assist you with career planning or your job search
- Get help with your resume, cover letter, and interview techniques
- Learn about DACC's system for posting job notices
- Get the date of the upcoming job fair
Stop by the Cashier's Office (Vermilion Hall, 217-443-8592)
- Ask if you owe DACC any money. Past due balances such as an insignificant (but unpaid) library fine or parking ticket could prevent your transcript from being released
Stop by the Learning Resource Center (Clock Tower Center, 217-443-8734)
- Make sure you don't have any unreturned books or a fine due
Stop by the DACC Bookstore (Lincoln Hall, 217-443-8759)
- Ask about dates for book buy-backs -- Selling your books is much easier to do while you are still on campus
Financial Aid Note: If you received any educational loans, inform your lender/holder that you have graduated and update your address and phone number (if applicable).